Luton – April 10th 2008 - Rising Star Games today announces Bakushow for Nintendo DS and available from Friday, July 4th 2008.
If you can think it, you can play it on Bakushow. Playable by between two and four players with just one game card between all of everyone, Bakushow (literally ‘big laugh’ in Japanese) is a cross between your favourite quiz show and charades. The host proposes a question or task to all the players who then send their answers back to the host within a certain time limit. All the answers are then revealed to all players who in turn vote on each other’s work!
Questions can be in the form of intelligence or memory style: What does M.B.E. stand for? What does a Scottish terrier look like?
You can also compete using your imagination. Ask everyone to draw a unicorn for example.
Using Bakushow’s copy tool, you can ask players a range of varied questions based on images drawn or information written by the host. For example – finish a part completed illustration or word, Sudoku style challenges, multiple choice answers and rank order answers. The whole point of Bakushow is to be as imaginative, clever and amusing with your friends as possible. With infinite possibilities and guaranteed laughs, Bakushow is never the same game twice!
· With just one game card, between two and four people can play at a time. Each will need their own Nintendo DS!
· Bakushow does not use the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Your friends need to be within wireless range to play with you
· Save your favourite answers for eternity
· Great for play whilst travelling, on holiday or any place where friends get together
· No single player mode is included so Billy No Mates need not apply!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Bakushow
More On GameRevolution