Banjo Piranha Screenshots
While on this epic banjo hunt, players also have to keep an eye out for fruit and vegetables. As Banjo is a vegetarian, collecting these will score more points, and activate progress to the next stage.
But they shouldn’t leave it too long before munching on the food! There are other piranhas chasing them, and they will get hungrier and hungrier and faster and faster. Avoiding them is essential, either by slick manoeuvres or distracting them with meat, because if Banjo gets eaten it’s game over.
• Addictive, quick fire gameplay
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Gorgeous retina graphics
• Fab audio and great music
• 50+ stages of increasing difficulty
• Angry enemy piranhas
• Personal bests saved for; score, stages completed, banjos collected, biggest air and longest survival.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Banjo Piranha