Battle of Atlantis Screenshots
Will the history of mankind end under water?
One more repetitive strategy? No.
We realize that RTS genre is in a deep creative crisis. Too many clones, too few fresh ideas. Battle for Atlantis presents a multitude of new gameplay decisions, furnished with the best features technology can offer and the maximum possible interactivity of the game world.
Several features of the game world make Battle for Atlantis different from every other strategy title on the market. However, we keep well-known genre clichÐ¹s inviolable. We do not make a revolution; we do a really new strategy game!
New game experience
We do not try to turn the traditional RTS game-play upside down. We extend it and give it a new meaning. A player doesn’t need to get used to completely new rules. He builds a base, produces units, and fights against enemy armies. But we created a 100% new game world that brings fresh colors to the classical game-play. Subjection of all parts of the game’s world to the real physical laws: water, buildings, units, resources, landscape, everything behaves like it should in life. Fair terra-morphing. Shifting combat operations between sea bottom and surface. Destructive forces of nature. All these things change usual RTS gameplay so deeply, that the player gets completely new game experience.
So, we have the following main features:
- Unique two-levels game world
- Fair terra-morphing
- Total interactivity and true physical model of game environment, including resources.
- Advanced water physics (including physical waves) and physical model of behavior of solid objects submerged in water.
- Forces of nature that may change the entire mission level
- Unconditional use of scripts to create the suspension throughout the game.
- Giant monsters — Dinosaur Riders of Atlantis, who are able to destroy entire Human buildings, Octopuses who attack from underwater, etc.
- Highest quality of graphics and special effects, especially for water.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Battle of Atlantis
More On GameRevolution