Battle Worlds: Kronos Screenshots
The good stuff
- True & challenging turn-based strategy gameplay for experienced gamers.
Single Player Campaigns
- Fight for the "Yerla" faction, and command an high-tech army. For the Rebels, the „Residents“, deal the biggest damage with what you’ve got and fight a guerilla war against the invading forces. Combined the two campaigns will offer you more than 30 thrilling hours of gameplay.
Single Player Challenge Maps
- Single Player Challenge Maps - Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
- Battle your friends live on the internet or via hot-seat.
- Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to “play-by-mail”, after your round the game is stored on our server and then turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want.
- A clever AI that considers gameplay on various tactical and strategic levels as well as individual enemy characteristics will challenge even experienced commanders.
– We hope there will be a vibrant community using the game’s ladder system and enjoying regular tournaments.
- Around 40 different infantry, ground, naval and airborne units, as well as buildings, many of whom can be upgraded to obtain new capabilities.
- A powerful editor (Windows only) to create your own maps and missions.
A fair deal
- No “free-to-play” scheme, no DLC rip-off, no DRM.
– The game will be available for PC, Mac and Linux and will be playable in all relevant browsers.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Battle Worlds: Kronos
More On GameRevolution