Be a King Screenshots
300AD releases Be a King for Windows and Mac
Prague, Czech Republic – 10th February, 2009
300AD, a casual brand of Rake in Grass company, is proud to present the release of a fantasy strategy game Be a King.
"Be a King" is a fantasy strategy game targeted to casual players. It offers fast and entertaining gameplay. The player - as a ruler of a medieval kingdom - must perform various objectives, build towns and defend them against raiders.
The player tries to rule his land as a prince. He builds and maintains villages, towns and even big cities. He must defend his minions against hordes of monsters and bandits. The player ventures on being a honest and determined ruler to realize the dream of becoming a brave king who leads his people to a better future.
Be a King is available in Windows PC and Mac OS X version.
The main features:
- 25 original levels
- Building 7 different types of buildings to grow cities
- Upgrading the buildings - each building has 3 variants
- Defending lieges against hordes of monsters and bandits
- Fulfiling different types of objectives
- Training heroes and completing a lot of adventurous quests
- Original soundtrack inspired by film music
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Be a King
More On GameRevolution