As journalist Jonathan Danter, you discover that a ten year old murder is somehow part of a greater mystery that could destroy humanity itself. Filled with baffling plot twists and conspiracy theories, you must uncover the mystery that reaches back through history from 1194 A.D. to the time Judas received 30 pieces of silver to betray Christ.
Travel to exotic locations throughout Europe including: London, Venice, Rome and the Vatican, to uncover skeletons hidden deep within the closets of some of the most powerful leaders around the World.
- Play as 3 different characters throughout the game to solve the mystery
- Find lost ancient manuscripts and decipher mind-boggling codes and symbols
- Explore stunning environments and incredibly re-created historic locations
- Strong action/adventure storyline creates a compelling gameplay experience
- Use the memories and thoughts of the intriguing cast of characters to solve puzzles and expose dark mysteries
- Game based on historical events though the story is pure fiction
- Easy to navigate 3rd person point and click interface using the Virtools engine