Beyond Protocol Screenshots
Use whichever you prefer for your site to describe BP briefly, feel free to use more than one.
1) ***Short form***
Beyond Protocol is an MMO RTS game that places you in a time where billions of Earth's exiles seek out the leadership of a few. You are placed in control of a group of colonists who believe that you can bring them the happiness their ancestors had on Earth. Your actions, leadership, and desire will bring forth changes sought by all who decide to step Beyond Protocol.
2) ***Bullet form***
• Epic MMO Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game set on thousands of unique worlds in hundreds of star systems with each planet giving specific advantages and disadvantages to those who call it home.
• Lead your forces in planetary and space combat simultaneously and in real-time against thousands of other players.
• The first ever RTS that provides fully customizable units. You have the ability to design each component of every unit and facility giving you the ultimate power and flexibility to create your own strategy.
• Intense 3D graphics with player customizable features such as engine glow, beam color, clarity, and shield bloom provide cinematic video effects and scenery. With 3D planet terrains, planning for defensive and offensive positioning are required as you discover the terrain and how it can benefit your endeavors.
• Form alliances, join guilds and take part in the most dynamic and intricate political arena available in gaming. Employ your political skills to change the course and even the laws of the game through the galactic senate.
• Everything you do remains when you log off. Your empire continues to build, grow and battle even while offline in this truly persistent universe.
• Build a colony on your home world- allying with or destroying other players also claiming that world as home, launch endeavors to build space stations, explore your solar system, exploit and colonize other planets and other star systems.
• Gather mineral wealth for use in trades or technology design.
• Organize your forces and colonies so that control can be maintained even while offline through portable electronic devices and email.
• You choose your destiny! Are you to be a conquering emperor? A manipulative trade mogul seeking the highest prices for your wares? A diplomatic leader forming powerful alliances and influencing others to aid you in your goals? A treacherous leader of espionage seeking out and leveraging the secrets of other empires? The opportunities and options are limitless.
• You choose your depth of play! Through cooperative play, you and your friends can control a single empire and through aliasing, your friends can play your empire from their own account allowing for multiple players to control the actions of the empire simultaneously. Truly cooperative play in an MMO setting.
3) ***Gamer Form***
Beyond Protocol takes both the MMO and RTS genres to new heights. This is MMORTS the way it should be. If you consider yourself a hardcore gamer, or a lover of strategy, you need to play this game! Take control of an empire. A group of lackeys willing to do as you command. Their hope is that you can lead them to greatness in any way you see fit. Customize your units and buildings to fit your technologic needs. Even customize the components used in those units and buildings with an advanced research system. Create your own agency and covertly stab your opponent in the back. Or just gather vital information about that player and sell it to the highest bidder. Play the warmonger and overtly destroy everything in your sight. With complex AI settings, complementary unit roles, and a full fledged formation builder, strategy is your greatest weapon. Trade yourself into financial security with the robust in game trading network. Sell everything from a tiny engine design to a monstrous capital ship, or any of the 105 minerals in the game. If managing all of this sounds too much for you, don’t panic, your friends can help you play YOUR Empire. The in game Alias system allows multiple accounts to play the SAME Empire at the SAME time. Will that empire cover a planet, or span entire constellations? The choice is yours. Stop looking for the game they’ve been trying to give you, step forward, step Beyond Protocol.
4) ***Professional Form***
Beyond Protocol is an MMORTS in development by Dark Sky Entertainment. The setting of which is far into humanity’s future where the descendants of earth try to build civilizations of their own amongst the vast reaches of space. The player assumes command of a band of these colonists and attempts to do just that. This game boasts many ambitious features, some of which have been seen before, but never in such quality or quantity, and some which have yet to be attempted. There are four distinct play types within the game, each with its own facets: Espionage, Trade, Research, and War. Each of these roles is useful and they are all well balanced and non exclusive so players are encouraged to find their niche. One of the unique features, the Alias system, gives players the opportunity to play as a truly cohesive unit. It allows multiple accounts to manipulate the same Empire simultaneously for purposes as varied as tactical support, to increasing productivity, to research assistance, to espionage strengthening, or simply general management. This game is likely to be the most involved game to hit the market in 2008, so watch it closely or become involved, Beyond Protocol.
5) ***Lure Form***
Beyond Protocol. The light of a new dawn approaches and with it comes the support of your small band of followers. These believe you to be their greatest hope for happiness and security. They may be a motley crew of Earth’s exiles, but with your guidance and perseverance they could ascend to the heights of galactic power. Be it through the path of a warmonger, utilizing brute force, tactical foresight, and utter domination to bring the powers that be to their knees. Or by the light of technologic superiority, turning back the onslaught of many with a few, while supplying any you deem worthy, the necessary equipment to defend their own people. Perhaps trade is your avenue, seeking financial security by dealing anything and everything to the highest bidder, from the smallest of scout craft to the largest of capital ship, or any of the nearly limitless unique resources, while saving only the best for yourself. Maybe you would prefer to influence those around you behind the scenes, through espionage and deceit, as you order your spies to cripple your enemies from within while selling their secrets to anyone willing to pay for them. Should you find yourself up against dangerous odds, you have the choice of recruiting other leaders to serve in your empire as field marshals. Their permissions could range from simply managing your communications, to aiding in the production of your fleets, to commanding your war efforts on the front line. This is your empire, let no one separate you from your calling and let no one stand in the way of your greatness. All of this and more is possible if you are willing to venture, Beyond Protocol.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.