Bionic Commando Rearmed Screenshots
Bionic Commando Rearmed™ is a makeover of the classic 8-bit game, originally released 20 years ago. Bionic Commando Rearmed will be available for digital download from Xbox LIVE® Arcade, PlayStation®Network and PC this spring. Bionic Commando Rearmed sees a return of the intense 2D side scrolling, shooting and grappling action from the much-loved 1988 Bionic Commando on the original 8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System™. Bionic Commando Rearmed brings the amazing gameplay up to date with stunning new visuals, new weapons, online rankings, a reworked musical score and the addition of a 2-player co-op mode. The title will also provide cross-game interoperability, as completing parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed will unlock new content and provide secret insight into characters and plot of the brand new Bionic Commando sequel coming later in 2008.
Bionic Commando Rearmed will contain the following features
• Classic Bionic Commando gameplay focused around the use of the bionic grappling arm
• 2-player co-op mode
• Total modern visual revamp, including dynamic shadows, particle effects and environmental damage
• Reworking of musical score
• Cross-game interoperability – complete specific parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed to unlock new content and hints for the Bionic Commando sequel
• In-game art designed by one of Capcom’s most talented artists, Toshiaki Mori
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Bionic Commando Rearmed