Black And White Creatures Screenshots
Developer: Full Fat
Platforms: PSP & Nintendo DS
Release Date: Q2 2006
Black & White Creatures is the premier Good vs. Evil strategy game for the new generation of handheld systems. In-game advisors will help you train and nurture your own god-like creature to be the ultimate good or the ultimate evil. With 10 different creatures to mold, and eight different islands to call home, you decide whether the villagers you watch over should love or fear your presence – the choice is yours!
Game Play Features:
- Numerous game play modes: Single Player, Creature Quest, Creature Pen, Creature Battle Multiplayer and a Creature Dance mini-game where you can teach your creature to get down !
- 10 different species of creatures with several new, never-before-seen breeds
- Specific DS touch screen features include custom tattoo design and 'God's Hand' stylus control to punish or reward your creature via specific stylus movements
- Revolutionary creature AI adds a dee per training simulation and strategy game play experience
- Huge array of animations, personalities and actions bring your creature to life
- Pit your creature against your friend's creatures via the Nintendo DS wireless link
- Use the Nintendo DS microphone to verbally berate or encourage your creature during training
- 8 different island environments ranging from arid deserts to frozen tundras
- Hundreds of awards and items to collect and unlock
- Based on the award winning franchise from Lionhead Studios
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Black And White Creatures
More On GameRevolution