Blood Wake Screenshots
Microsoft Fact Sheet
What: "Blood Wake"
Publisher: Microsoft Corp.
Format: DVD for Microsoft® Xbox
Availability: Fall 2001
"Blood Wake" is a fast action vehicular combat game fought with powerful
boats and big guns. Boats engage in combat with other boats, forts and
shore batteries in exotic locales. You play a naval lieutenant who is
betrayed by an evil kingdom. With the help of an outlaw band of sea-raiders
you must overthrow the devious army and restore order to the land.
- Choose from ten different kinds of powerful gunboats. Catamarans, Torpedo
Boats, Sampans, Devil Boats and more allow for a variety of combat experiences.
- A huge array of powerful weapons. Chain guns, cannons, rockets, torpedoes,
mines, etc. promise an explosive experience.
- Split screen multiplayer. Battle against bots or your friends in multiplayer
chaos - death match, team death match and more.
- Over 25 single player story-based missions. Set in a variety of dynamic
environments including: open ocean, island groups, sheltered bays, river
deltas and deep canyons. Each mission has a variety of weather effects
(fog, storms, typhoons, etc.) and timing (day/night).
- Over nine different types of missions. Including attack ship, defend
ship/escort, attack building, recon and more.
- Naturalistic artificial intelligence. Smart enemies and teammates that
react according to the battle situation.
- Realistic water physics and effects. Experience rooster tail wakes,
salt-water spray and rolling and crashing waves.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Blood Wake
More On GameRevolution