Blood Will Tell Screenshots
Platform: PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
Developer: SEGA WOW, a SEGA® development studio
Ship: North America: Fall 2004
Europe: Winter 2004
Japan: Fall 2004
Blood Will Tell is a modern day action epic adapted from the classic manga by Osamu Tezuka (Astro Boy). Like the original manga, the game follows the adventures of Hyakkimaru, a samurai haunted by a shocking secret who embarks on a quest to uncover his past and regain his humanity. As a newborn baby he was robbed of every limb, organ and even his ability to cry. He replaced them with weapons and departed on a quest to destroy the fiends who robbed his organs to regain his body and future.
Players can choose to battle with various weapons such as blades embedded inside Hyakkimaru’s arms, a bazooka hidden inside his leg, or weapons that are found during the course of the adventure. Throughout the game, Hyakkimaru’s friend Dororo is there to help and guide players, and fight alongside Hyakkimaru as they explore and unravel the mystery of his past. Blood Will Tell delivers the ultimate Samurai fighting experience with intense 3D action from one of Japan’s most famous storytellers. Only through cooperation, exploration and extreme violence will Hyakkimaru ever be able to live a normal life. Until that time, gamers must learn to live life as the ultimate concealed weapon.
• Huge 3D environments – explore, solve puzzles and battle in an immense world based on Osamu Tezuka’s influential classic Manga
• Discover and destroy more than 100 demons and monsters
• Unleash the Weapons built into your limbs – character’s arms conceal swords and legs hide missiles
• Control both Hyakkimaru and Dororo - each character’s unique abilities to defeat enemies
and solve puzzles
• 2 player cooperative play – both Hyakkimaru and Dororo can be controlled simultaneously
allowing gamers and friends to team up to uncover the past and defeat evil
• Deep story offering more than 20 hours of gameplay
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Blood Will Tell