BMX Jam Screenshots
BMX Jam’s action is set across four real world locations in San Francisco, Beijing, Sydney and Rio - each with their own unique characteristics, each providing bigger and badder challenges to test your riding skills to the max. The aim of BMX Jam is simple - make it across each level in the fastest possible time, collecting as many stars as you can. Leap across hazards and execute audacious tricks including front flips, bunny hops, barspins, X-up’s and more.
BMX Jam is packed with awesome social features to give you endless hours of gameplay, including the ability to challenge your friends on Facebook to beat your best times in ‘ghost mode’ and vice versa. Have you got what it takes to Jam with the best?
- Over 60 levels of adrenaline-fuelled action to unlock
- Pedal your way across four real world locations- San Francisco, Beijing, Sydney & Rio
- Perform amazing tricks and combos to boost your high score
- Pick up tons of power-ups and boosts to trick out and perform awesome moves
- Ride along girders, leap over mud holes and fire pits, bunny hop barrels, loop the loop and much more!
- Challenge your friends via Facebook. Beat their times in ‘ghost mode’ and vice versa
- Watch your spectacular crash outs in slowmo replay mode
- Take on the death-defying ‘barrel’ challenge minigame
- Beat your own best time with ‘ghost mode’
- Play along to your own soundtrack - choose from from your music collection
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about BMX Jam