Campobasso, Italy - April 17th, 2009
EDITEL snc is pleased to announce the immediate availability of BOH, a brand-new game for AmigaOS 4 and Windows.
BOH is a game of exploration and action. You move in claustrophobic and dangerous battlefields searching for the Evil Masters. This no easy task not only because of the traps-packed corridors and mind-blowing puzzles, but also because of the countless enemies that the Evil Masters throw at you more and more until you discover them - at that point, you will be attacked directly by the Evil Masters themselves, the toughest of all. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the bonuses and power-ups scattered all around the battlefield, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
The game features:
- immediate & addictive gameplay;
- immersive & thrilling action;
- 25 challenging missions divided into 5 levels of difficulty;
- multi-phase missions;
- battlefields of any size and shape (also spread over multiple floors);
- AI-driven enemies;
- hand-pixelled 2D graphics;
- real-time lighting;
- atmospheric audio;
- full expandibility (themes, missions, languages);
- English, French, German, Italian and Spanish translations.
BOH comes on a CD-ROM (containing both the AmigaOS and the Windows versions) in a plastic DVD box along with a 24 pages, full-color printed manual (English only), at the bargain price of EUR 12.50 (VAT excluded).
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about BOH