Bomberman Act Zero Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Hudson Soft
Platform: Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft
Release Date: August 2006
Multiplayer: 2 – 8 players
Bomberman is reborn on the next generation of video game consoles! Deep within an experimental underground facility, humans are imprisoned as test subjects and trained to become soldiers. Equipped with armored battle suits, the subjects must fight for survival and eliminate each other to determine who will become the Final Human Weapon. As Bomberman, your objective is simple: destroy your opponents before they destroy you.
- Survive through 99 stages as you try to escape to the surface
- Scramble for hidden items like the program extension chip to strengthen your armor
- Evade looming bomb blasts from a new tension-filled perspective
- Utilize a new life bar and item system for a more aggressive gameplay style
- Earn multiple achievements in single and multi-player modes to increase your Gamer Score
- Up to 8 players can battle for survival online through Xbox Live and earn points to become the ultimate weapon on the World Rankings.
- Choose to play as a male or female Bomberman and select from a variety of different color schemes
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Bomberman Act Zero
More On GameRevolution