Breitling Reno Air Races Screenshots
Launched by Breitling, and powered by an extraordinary graphics engine, the game plunges players into the intense universe of the Reno Air Races, with a range of options using different types of aircraft, including modified Warbirds, biplanes, and jets. Thanks to a highly competitive multiplayer mode, players can customize their own planes, before joining the race to become the fastest pilot in the world!
- Epic races with a rare intensity
- Incredible fully 3D graphics
- Ultra-exact copy of Reno Stead Airfield and race circuits
- Optimized gyroscopic and touch controls for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- 3 play options: Quick Play, Single Race, Multiplayer
- WiFi and 3G multi-player function for up to 8 players
- Customizing options for “real” aircraft
- Tutorial to learn how to fly planes from the movie, Fly Low. Go Fast. Turn Left.
- Game compatible with Openfeint and Apple Game Center
- Available and optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPoud touch
- Free updates, lots of new content to be released before the actual Reno event in September 2011!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Breitling Reno Air Races