Bricks Trouble Origins Screenshots
Player controls small ship using accelerometer controls and one touch for shooting/acceleration. His objective is to form full rectangles and squares out of uneven figures made of mysterious bricks. The bigger figure the higher the score which is accompanied by Jed’s funny comment. Game picks up the pace the longer player stays alive. It’s an endurance game which puts player’s skills and reactions to the toughest of tests.
- Mix between a space shooter and a bricks breaker
- Innovative and competitive gameplay
- Simple controls: precise accelerometer + one touch
- Endless mode
- Regular free updates!
- Achievements and leader boards via GameCenter and OpenFeint!
- In game results sharing via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail!
- Supports latest iPad Retina screens!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Bricks Trouble Origins