Buzz!: Junior: RoboJam Screenshots
o Go nuts with Buzz!™ Junior’s second instalment: RoboJam
o 25 new games, 4 new characters, hours and hours of fun
o Fast-paced social play with interactive games of speed and skill
The future of Buzz! Junior is looking bright as Buzz!™ Junior: RoboJam touches down on PlayStation®2 this Summer in a hi-tech whirlwind of family fun. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has three new instalments of Buzz! Junior mayhem in the pipeline and Buzz! Junior: RoboJam is first off the blocks, followed by Buzz! Junior: Monsters (w/t) in October and Buzz! Junior: Dinos(w/t) in March 2008. Instead of the TV studio quiz challenges of the Buzz! series, Buzz! Junior introduces a whole new way for families to play PlayStation using the coloured buttons on the famous Buzz! buzzers. These lightning-fast games of skill and speed are ideal for kids – and parents - of all ages.
Buzz! Junior: RoboJam takes you into a futuristic world where cheeky robots dodge missiles on a firing range, dance with a giant alien octopus and try to make the grade as crash-test dummies. Up to four players can grab a buzzer and battle it out in Robot Academy – a contest of 25 whole games in which players compete for points in the form of nuts. Collect the most nuts overall and you’ll carry off the Robot of the Month award. It’s a high-octane, high-value formula for excitement.
The hotly-anticipated follow-up to the wildly successful Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party, Buzz! Junior: RoboJam is a full tank of giggles that confirms Buzz! Junior as the leader of next-generation family gaming – exclusively on PlayStation 2.
* A whole new galaxy of Buzz! Junior fun: buzz your way through a brave new world of teleporters, lava lakes, black holes, rusty conveyor belts and bad-tempered robot chefs.
* Don’t have four players? Don’t sweat it – Buzz! Junior: RoboJam comes with all-new “SmartBot” artificial intelligence. Your PlayStation 2 will make up the numbers if you’re short. Even if you’re playing on your own, you can still enjoy the full complement of players to battle against.
* It’s a sociable experience - players interact positively while tackling hilarious tasks, making Buzz! Junior: RoboJam a game that parents can feel good about buying.
* And do you know what? It’s so easy even Mum and Dad can play!
* 1-4 player buzzer-bashing fun
* 25 great games with ten specially-created Team Challenges: kids will come back for more time and time again
* A brand-new world, light years away from Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - but the same awesome Buzz! Junior style of play that kids love
* Build Your Own Robot feature: players can customise the colourful boy/girl robots to suit their own personalities
* Forthcoming releases in the Buzz! Junior series make the Buzz! controllers a great investment
* Great for kids – but the adults won’t be able to resist getting involved!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Buzz!: Junior: RoboJam
More On GameRevolution