It’s easy to play:
• A board full of corporate clichés pop up on the game card.
• Each time you hear some chucklehead rattle one off, tap it.
• Put together 4 corporate clichés – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally – and you’ve got yourself a Buzzhole!
Remember now…this game is a funny version of Bingo. Simple as that. You feel us? We’re not talking World of Warcraft here, so don’t freak out about not havin’ no power-ups, swords, trolls, whatever. Just enjoy playing with your Buzzhole!
Tips for you true Buzzholers:
• After the game, let your friends know how much office work you’ve been avoiding by sharing your Buzzhole game card image, just hit the Share on Facebook or Email A Friend button at the end of the game.
• Someone lookin’ over your shoulder? Press the Boss Button. The game will throw up some phony-baloney pie chart. It’s guaranteed to fool ANY corporate drone.
• Have a Buzzhole idea? Send us a word and we may use it in a future update!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Buzzhole