Cake Mania Screenshots
Publisher: Majesco Entertainment
Developer: Digital Embryo
Platform: Nintendo DS
Release Date: Q1 2007
Price / Rating: $19.99 / RP
Based on the hit online game from Sandlot Games, Cake Mania for the Nintendo DS translates this fast-paced culinary crisis into the perfect Touch Screen experience. Wait for customer requests, bake their cakes, ice and decorate them, then hand them out and collect your cash. Serve up seasonal confectionary delights to a variety of customers and see if you have what it takes to save the Evans’ Bakery!
Jill has returned from culinary school only to find her beloved grandparents' bakery closed down. Business has taken a drastic downturn because a new Mega-Mart store opened in the neighborhood. Help Jill upgrade her kitchen with state-of-the-art baking tools while serving her increasingly difficult customers so she can ultimately earn enough money to re-open her grandparents’ shop!
• Includes the entire original online Cake Mania game plus the full Back to the Bakery expansion pack
• Over 80 fast-paced levels of baking, each with a specific Baker’s Goal to achieve
• Use the Touch Screen to hand out menus, collect your cash, and bake, frost and decorate cakes
• Customize your kitchen by purchasing upgrades including ovens, shoes, decorations and frosting machines
• Bake in five exotic locales—Home Bakery, Beach Front, Circus, Casino and Hawaii
• Serve seasonal customers like Cupid and Santa Claus custom holiday cakes
• Maximize tips from customers by handing out cupcakes and tuning into their favorite TV shows
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Cake Mania