Carnival Games: Mini-Golf Screenshots
Title: Carnival Games™: Mini-Golf
Publisher: 2K Play
Developer: Cat Daddy Games
Platform: Wii™ home video game system from Nintendo
ESRB Rating: Not Yet Rated
Release Date: September 2008
Web Site: http://www.2kgames.com/2kplay
Get Ready For a Hole in Fun!
Hot on the heels of the million-selling original, Carnival Games: Mini-Golf comes exclusively to the Wii and is home to larger-than-life, theme park style miniature golf courses. Whether back in time to the land of dinosaurs, keeping order in the Wild West or searching for a buried treasure in Pirate’s Cove, the game combines traditional mini-golf fare with action-oriented game play - utilizing the unique capabilities of the Wii Remote™.
• Built from the ground up as a Wii exclusive
• 27 larger-than-life holes spanning nine theme-park style courses including Prehistoric Times, Wild West, Amazon Jungle, Pirate’s Cove, Fairytale Land, Egyptian Pyramids, Haunted Mansion and more
• Win over 100 usable prizes: custom clubs, Wacky Wearables (double the amount in Carnival Games™) and special golf balls
• Shoot for par in Adventure mode, master mini-games in Challenge mode or sink a hole-in-one in Trick Shot
• Action-Oriented Game Play – Battle pirate ships, dodge alligators, jive to jungle beats, soar through the air as a pterodactyl and shoot ghostly ghouls
• Play in Single Player, Multiplayer (up to 4 Wii Remotes at once) or in the Barker Challenge Mode - Go head-to-head with Carnival Bob for a “hole in fun!”
• Carnival Games Wii sold over 1.5 million units worldwide
• 9th best-selling Wii game of all time and still going strong
• 3rd best-selling 3rd Party Wii title
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Carnival Games: Mini-Golf