Caveman Craig 2 Screenshots
To take over the four tribes of Boggdrop Craig must buy and train three types of cavemen:
- Hunters, who use rocks and clubs to bring down dinosaurs for food, and follow Craig into battle against other tribes,
- Gatherers, who drag the dinosaurs back to the cave and pick berries from nearby vegetation, and
- Preparers, who process the meat and fruit returned to the cave, allowing the player to buy more cavemen.
Craig (the player) must demonstrate these tasks to new cavemen to teach them.
Caveman Craig 2 features:
- Over 12 dinosaurs, including Velociraptors, Pterodactyls, and the brutal Tyrannosaurus Rex
- 35 “XP Rewards” that help defend and grow your tribe or disable your enemy. The XP Rewards include pet dinosaurs, teachers, catapults, and fully trained cavemen.
- A whole new twist on the original Caveman Craig game – conquer the enemy’s territory to win each level!
- Smart cavemen can eat, sleep, improve their skills (eventually unlocking a special ‘veteran’ bonus), and prioritise their tasks.
- New gametypes, dinosaurs, bonuses, achievements, and playable characters that can be unlocked!
- ‘Classic’ mode, where you must build your tribe up as large as possible while facing harder and more frequent threats – just like the original Caveman Craig!
- A professional, high quality soundtrack by platinum-selling musician Ricky Garcia
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Caveman Craig 2