CellFactor: Revolution Screenshots
CellFactor is a multiplayer first person shooter designed from the ground-up to use insane amounts of realistic physics in networked gameplay. Your character can use psychic abilities, simultaneously with guns, to manipulate the environment around him, which includes thousands of fully interactive objects! Pull objects to you, push objects away, propel yourself around the environment, and inject yourself with an experimental drug to become even stronger. Your most powerful abilities include flight, bullet blocking & missile deflecting, and the ability to wield gigantic objects to smash everything around you to pieces. "Gravity Grenades" and "Black Hole Canisters" add to the crazy physical effects that you can manipulate, and explosions create waves of shrapnel that are every bit as dangerous as the blast itself. PhysX-specific effects such as dynamic fluids (exploding heads have never looked so good) and fully interactive, tearable cloth add to the interactivity that makes this game one of a kind.
- Multiplayer First Person Shooter combines gunplay with psychic powers
- A new standard of multiplayer interactivity: thousands of physical, breakable objects to use as makeshift weapons!
- Power-up your character in order to fly, block bullets, pick up enemy players push massive waves of objects, lift huge objects, and more!
- Vehicles include a 3-man armored car and a 2-man VTOL jet
- Gravity Grenades, Oil Canisters, Proximity Mines, and Plutonium Containers create additional combat tactics
- Support for 8-player Deathmatch or Physical Capture the Flag, optional Dedicated Server
- Offline play with AI Bots using Kynogon's Kynapse
- PhysX hardware effects include physical fluid such as blood & oil, tearable cloths, and acceleration of the massive amount of rigid bodies
- High-end graphics engine uses effects as normal mapping, specular reflection, and High Dynamic Range rendering
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about CellFactor: Revolution