Charge Your Brain Screenshots
The “Charge Your Brain” application will be interesting for kids and adults alike. There are three difficulty levels that let absolutely everyone perform these fascinating exercises. The portable charger for your brain will now be only a tap away!
- Four free mini-games “Find a Pair”, “Flash-Memory”, “Blocks” and “Math Problems” are included into the set.
- Ð£ou may easily purchase additional mini-games in the corresponding section of the application.
- There are three difficulty levels: “easy” — for beginners and kids, “normal” — for those who are self-confident, and “hard” for those who are fond of challenges.
- Interactive guide named Kate will put you in the way of things and tell you about additional options of this application.
- You learn while you play: both you and your children will enjoy this bright graphic design and user-friendly interface.
- The game is fully adapted for the Retina display.
- It is also fully integrated with the Game Center service: your can compare your results with the records made by the other players, earn “achievements”, and find your friends online.
- We promise to create new free and paid mini-games for this application on a regular basis.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Charge Your Brain