Chrome 2 Screenshots
Welcome to the Virtual Recruitment “2B Agreement” program of Matsuka
& Loeb Corporation.
You are dead.
Per the rules and regulations of the Free-Market Consciousness Recovery
Act, a titanium core containing your consciousness and memory has been reclaimed and can be implanted into a new body.
Consistent with Article 31 of the Act, Matsuka & Loeb offers both the implanting
and purchase of said body for the amount of $3,170,000.00
The credit will be remunerated in the form of 5 years of service in M &
Chrome 2 moves the player into a world of corporation
wars, world of new technologies. On the battlefields of unparalleled dimensions the player will have at his disposal hundreds of unique and varied weapons and will move and fight using tens of combat vehicles. His skills will raise amongst others thanks to the use of specialized implants and exoskeletons.
- The player is moved to a world of corporate wars, in the times of technologies advanced enough to allow for changing human bodies.
- Cyber-technologies, genetic weapons, implants and exoskeletons.
- Battlegrounds of unparalleled dimensions and gigantic mechs redefine
the term battlefield and require new combat methods from the player.
- Open spaces, freedom of acting and nonlinearity of the gameplay create enormous (comparable with MMORPG) living and interactive
worlds with many ways of achieving the goal and defeating enemies.
- Character development by among others installing and upgrading specialized implants.
- Tens of vehicles at player’s disposal – wheeled, walking, flying – to freely move and use in combat.
- Intelligent allies and enemies reacting strategically to each and every
- Hundreds of weapons with individual parameters and character.
- Complex multiplayer modes with up to 64 players using wide selection
of vehicles and weapons.
- Visuals and simulation of the environment powered by Chrome Engine
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Chrome 2
More On GameRevolution