City Conquest Screenshots
City Conquest features:
- Single-player Missions: The game includes 19 single-player missions, consisting of 14 campaign missions and five challenge missions. The single-player campaign carefully introduces players to core gameplay concepts, gradually evolving towards more sophisticated missions against AI opponents. The challenge missions provide expert-level scenarios that explore advanced gameplay concepts.
- Online Multiplayer: Online multiplayer enables players to enter a persistent lobby to create, join, and launch head-to-head two-player games.
- Hotseat Multiplayer: This "pass-and-play" multiplayer mode supports competitive multiplayer between two players on the same device, where one player defends while the other player's units spawn and attack. This mode does not require Internet access.
- Defensive Buildings: The game includes more than 20 upgradeable in-game buildings including: Lightning Towers, Grenade Tossers, Missile Launchers, and more to create the ultimate tower-defense landscape.
- Dropship Pads: Features nine unit types to initiate attacks with including: CosmoKnights, Hover Artillery, and Crusaders.
- Mothership Effects: City Conquest supports four “Mothership effects” that players can cast to affect buildings or units over a limited area.
- Territorial Expansion and Control: Players can expand and consolidate control of territory or destroy parts of an opponent’s city by building and upgrading special Skyscraper buildings.
- Platforms: City Conquest supports HD-capable iOS platforms, including iPad 2/3, iPhone 4/4S/5, and iPod Touch 4/5.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about City Conquest