City Life Screenshots
Release Date: June 2006
Publisher: CDV Software Entertainment USA
Developer: Monte Cristo
Genre: City building simulation
A city building simulation of epic proportions, City Life will challenge
players to design, build and manage a modern day metropolis in a
fully 3D environment. In the game, players will create a living city,
striving to maintain harmony between various social classes through
skilled urban planning and meeting their day-to-day needs.
Features of City Life include:
- A true 3D city builder that allows the player to grow his or her creations from a small
village to a massive megalopolis, creating a living breathing metropolis filled with diverse
citizens moving to and fro, interacting realistically with one another and the player.
- Twenty-two included terrains and a variety of distinct structures -- from run-down
tenements and corner gas stations to elegant villas and imposing skyscrapers -- are
available to challenge players
- Gameplay can be pursued in an open-ended sandbox mode or in a goal-oriented
- An extensive city editor allows players to create sophisticated and challenging city
management situations, and then share these online with the City Life community
- A powerful game engine takes into account population density, pollution, economics,
education, the mood and social background of the citizenry, and much more to create a
rich game experience
- Six distinct social classes challenge players' design and management skills. Unique
amenities must be offered to meet the varying expectations of the citizenry, as only
diverse but harmonious neighborhoods allow a city to reach its full potential.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about City Life