City Racer DS Screenshots
London: Candella Systems Ltd and Rega Interactive are pleased to announce City Racer DS™, a pure arcade racing game for the Nintendo DS.
The game is set in real-world cities and locations in North America, Europe and Africa such as
• San Francisco
• Washington D.C
Armed with an array of stylish and powerful cars, players can whiz past famous real-world monuments such as the Tower Bridge, London Eye, Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, the Gherkin, the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe.
While competing in single player Quick Race, Time Trial or City Racer DS Championship modes, players can marvel at the awe inspiring beauty of the White House, Capitol Hill, the Giza pyramids, the Sphinx, the Brandenburg Gate, the Colosseum, the Pantheon and the St. Peter's Basilica. The game also features local and internet multiplayer.
The salient features of City Racer DS™ include:
• 10 different cars with varying speed and handling
• 7 different real-world cities and locations in North America, Europe and Africa
• Quick Race, Time Trial and Championship single player modes
• Local and internet multiplayer
• Single cartridge dual player multiplayer
• Contemporary music sound track
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about City Racer DS