Genre: Vehicular Combat / Racing
A hobo former mechanic known as "Clutch" finds a new home in the camp of the Harvesters, a miscreant bunch of daredevils who hunt for treasure in the warped ruins of the Large Hadron Collider. Hiding inside the quarantine perimeter, they build cars and equipment to infiltrate what used to be the LHC campus before the thing was powered up for the first time. Radiation and mutants take their toll, but things brought into this world by the unknown energies of the LHC are worth a life, especially if it's someone else's. Once something new is located, the death race begins. And the rumor has it that deep down in the core of the LHC there is the ultimate prize...
• High speed destruction, heaps of broken bones and wrecked cars
• The LHC campus is a complete city open for exploration, sandbox style
• An engaging storyline with 20 story missions
• 6 modes of racing and combat
• Advanced collision and damage physics
• A multitude of drivable vehicles and upgrades
• Over 20 types of artifacts that affect the player and rivals
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Clutch