Cocoto Platform Jumper Screenshots
MONTREUIL, FRANCE – June 19th 2009 – Neko Entertainment, an independent game developer, are proud to announce that their latest title, Cocoto Platform Jumper, is now available on the Nintendo Wii through the Wii Shop Channel, priced at 700 points.
Featuring 40 challenging vertical levels across 5 vibrant worlds, Cocoto Platform Jumper follows the cute little demon Cocoto and his little devil friends on their latest adventure. Living peacefully in the depths of Hell, everything changes when Zaron, God of Lightning, snatches them away to his faraway kingdom. Managing to get away, Cocoto is now in a race against time to rescue his captive friends before it is too late!
• Straight in to the action gameplay
• 40 vertical levels with sliding or burning platforms, multiple bonuses and power-ups, and fiendish traps
• 5 vibrant worlds including Heaven and Hell, inhabited by 20 hostile creatures
• 5 bosses to defeat, each one progressively more challenging
• 3 difficulty levels
• Challenge your friends and family in two-player Battle mode, or play with to 4 players on Racing mode
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Cocoto Platform Jumper