Coded Arms Assault Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment Co. Ltd.
Release Date: 2007
Genre: First person shooter
Multiplayer: 1-4 players co-op (1-16 players online)
Brief Game Description:
Coded Arms explodes into the next generation, as players take on the role of hacker trying to overthrow an evil corporation bent on world chaos. Set in cyberspace, players will take on fearsome enemies, unleash deadly viruses and download new weapons as they fight to bring down this new threat. Powered by the Unreal Engine 3, the game lets players unleash unprecedented destruction on the game’s breathtaking environments, using explosions to send deadly debris flying towards their opponents and strategically using high-powered weaponry to shoot out enemy cover. Several action-packed multiplayer modes let players go head to head and also play through the game’s story mode cooperatively online.
• Stunning graphics powered by the PlayStation 3 and Unreal Engine 3
• Fast-paced first person shooter with futuristic storyline set in cyberspace
• Hack into the enemy’s computer network to unleash viruses and obtain new weapons
• Destructible environments create a new element of strategy as players determine the best way to eliminate points of cover and take out the enemy
• Online cooperative play for up to four players
• Cooperative or head-to-head online multiplayer modes for up to 16 players, complete with land and air vehicles in multiplayer-specific environments
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Coded Arms Assault
More On GameRevolution