Coded Arms: Contagion Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Creat Studio
Platform: PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system
Release Date: March 2007
Genre: First Person Shooter
Multiplayer: 1 – 8 players (ad-hoc and infrastructure)
Brief Game Description:
Coded Arms Contagion thrusts players into a new cybernetic crisis where they must use their hacking abilities and an arsenal of high-powered weaponry to survive. As a lone security agent, players will enter A.I.D.A., a virtual reality military training program, to prevent cyber-terrorists from taking control of the program and gaining access to classified military information. Across a variety of enclosed and open-air levels, players will take on original enemies with an all-new selection of firearms and explosives that lets them counter the terrorist menace with more firepower than ever before. Up to eight players can go head-to-head in the game’s new online multiplayer modes.
• Sequel to top-selling first person shooter for the PSP system
• New futuristic storyline set in a virtual reality military training program
• Fully customizable controls to fit every style of play
• More weapons, firearms and explosives to choose from
• Ad-hoc and infrastructure online multiplayer modes for up to eight players
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Coded Arms: Contagion