Code of Honor 2: Conspiracy Island Screenshots
Product: Code of Honor 2: Conspiracy Island
Developer: City Interactive
Format: PC CD-ROM
Game Type: Action/Modern First-person Shooter
SRB Rating: T.B.D.
Availability: August 2008
Developed by award-winning developer and publisher City Interactive and the follow-up to the international best-seller Code of Honor: Foreign Legion, the new Code of Honor 2: Conspiracy Island immerses players in extreme action as they try to save the region of Guiana after a terrorist group apprehends an experimental nuclear reactor.
On the coast of South America, in the quiet region of Guiana, lurks a deadly terrorist group. The Global Revolutionary Front rebels are heading to the Isle of Ile Royale to gain control of an experimental nuclear reactor. A series of events including the stealing of the nuclear reactor thrusts the whole territory in extreme danger. It is up to the Foreign Legion to capture the terrorist group and save the day.
The player becomes a member of the Foreign Legion and heads into battle to conquer the enemy and save Guiana. Using military skills in order to overcome the terrorist group, the player will have to think fast in order to stay one step ahead. The player will be forced to perform under intense pressure with no time to spare in regaining control of the reactor. The clock is ticking, can the region be saved?
• Nine different missions filled with a dramatic storyline that causes the player to explore the mind of the rebel army in order to regain control of the nuclear reactor
• As a member of The Legion, experience and travel through rugged terrain including a labyrinth of caves, a 19th century prison, research facilities and more to stop the enemy and obtain the nuclear reactor
• The modified JupiterEX Engine delivers astonishing graphics that immerses the player in a realistic world of stunning detail, dynamic lighting and breathtaking effects; the engine also provides outstanding AI
• Special effects new to the series include a covert firing system that allows the player to “blind fire” from behind walls or low obstacles; a new “bullet penetration” special effect, allowing the player to shoot enemies taking cover behind thin walls or barriers; and weapon modification features so the player can modify his main firearm for maximum results (sniper mode to assault mode at any time during the game)
• Two totally different endings
• Windows 98 SE/ME/2000/XP(SP2), DirectX 8.1
• CPU 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM
• Video card Nvidia GeForce or ATI Radeon 32 MB RAM, DirectX 8.1 compatible
• 1 GB of free HDD
• DVD-ROM 4x or faster, mouse, keyboard, sound card compatible with DirectX 8.1
ABOUT CITY INTERACTIVE
City Interactive is an international video game publisher and developer. With a broad range of high quality products for the PC, Handhelds and Next-Gen consoles, City Interactive has secured a strong position on the entertainment map. With a presence in more than 40 markets on four continents, City Interactive is one of the world’s fastest growing electronic entertainment companies with four in-house development studios located across Poland and Peru. Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, the company operates through offices in Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States and Peru. Since November 2007, City Interactive has been publicly listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Code of Honor 2: Conspiracy Island