Confrontation: Peace Enforcement Screenshots
Moscow, Russia, 25.11.2008 – ‘Russobit-M’ and GFI (Game Factory Interactive) are glad to announce a new game - Confrontation. Peace Enforcement. This time it’s a hypothetical conflict of 2009 between Russia and Georgia with an option to choose between the 2 confronting sides – Russia vs Georgia-NATO. It is soon going to be published on the Russian territories and is awaiting to be localized into English. The story in short is the following…
2009 has come. Five Days Russia-Georgia War is now months ago. Once more Georgia gets encouraged by Western forces and undertakes full-scale attack to seize both South Ossetia and Abkhazia. NATO can’t stay out of it this time, sending out Polish forces as its representative. The same time Ukraine blockades the Russian Black Sea fleet in Sevastopol. Obvious threat to Russia leads to an escalation of the old conflict. A new war begins...
• Gripping ‘topic A’ plot
• North Caucasus and Eastern Europe true-to-life locations
• Realistic effects: day and night missions, blast waves, vehicles’ breakage, etc.
• Complex military installations: BMD and SAM systems, distant early-warning systems, etc.
• Real life battle cruisers, equipped with ‘Malachite’ and ‘Harpoon’ anti-ship missiles and ‘Tomahawk’ cruise missiles
• Famous UAV crafts
• 4 playable armies: Abkhazian, Georgian, Polish and Russian
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Confrontation: Peace Enforcement