Conquest! Medieval Realms Screenshots
Latest project to be captured by the Kameleon Project
Slitherine is proud to announce the upcoming release of the latest game to come through the Kameleon Project, the program designed to accelerate the successful development of small teams through an array of business support resources and services.
Conquest! Medieval Realms, developed by Illustrious Software, is a turn-based game where the objective is to conquer up to 7 opposing players (either AI players or other human players) by defeating their armies and capturing their lands - to do this you will need to unite all of your lands, build up a powerful economy, and raise armies to defend the homeland and to take lands from your enemies.
George Quinn of Illustrious Software said “We've spent quite a while now working on Conquest, and it's been hard work - but now that the end is in sight and we're preparing for the last round of beta testing, it's getting exciting. Working with Slitherine through the Kameleon Project has enabled us to bring our dreams to life and kick start our game development careers. We're now looking forward to starting on our next project and working on some of the bigger plans we've got in the pipeline”
The game is expected to release for digital download worldwide in March 2009.
'We really enjoyed working with Illustrious Software, they are very professional for a startup developer. This project had the perfect characteristics to be support by our Kameleon Project', said Iain McNeil, Development Director of Slitherine, 'and we have high hopes for this simple, yet so engaging strategy game'.
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
• Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
• Play as the English or the French in the Hundred Years War, or fight the Wars of the Roses.
• Play games with up to 8 human players across a LAN or the internet.
• Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the campaign or skirmish modes.
• Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
• Use the included editors to create your own maps and campaigns
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Conquest! Medieval Realms