Genre: Third Person Action
Ship date: February 2005
Developer: Bits Studios
Based on the upcoming Warner Bros. movie, John Constantine is a renegade occultist who literally has been to Hell and back. Take Constantine and enter the gateways of the underworld and stop the evil forces of Mammon from destroying human kind. Investigate the world of demons and angels beneath the LA landscape. Cast spells to protect the world and allow good to triumph.
- Play as John Constantine in an intense third-person action/horror game that is developed to thrill and terrify
- Encounter terrifying enemies that are exclusive to the game as well as enemies re-created from the movie using original source materials
- Move between the planes of Earth and "Hell L.A." where one world affects the other, creating original game play scenarios in more than 14 levels
- Unleash an arsenal of spectacular artifacts on your journey, including the Crucifier, Holy Shotgun and the Shroud of Moses
- Discover enemies with unique "True Sight" ability to help you identify half-breeds and unearth demonic secrets
- Warner Bros movie debuting in February 2005
- Based on the hit DC/Vertigo comic book property "Hellblazer" in print for 15 years
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Constantine
More On GameRevolution