Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Screenshots
The #1 online action game of all time goes single-player with Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. A stand-alone product, Condition Zero is the comprehensive successor to the 2000 Multiplayer Game of the Year. Condition Zero includes an upgraded version of the Counter-Strike multiplayer game, and allows the player community to switch to this upgraded version upon launch. The game combines six story-driven episodes, three different single player modes and multiplayer enhancements to drive the next generation of solo play and online combat.
* Single Player Gaming. Intense competition with, and against, fierce AI characters in three unique single player game types. CSCZ also offers a simulated multiplayer mode, creating endless replayability for those who prefer a single player experience with the feel of online play.
* Perfect for those new to Counter-Strike or who are unable to connect to the Internet.
* Amazing Depth. Six story-driven single player episodes encompassing 25 missions, each with three distinctive modes of play for a total of 225 objectives.
* New Missions and Environments. New missions are set in realistic locations all over the world and can be played from the counter-terrorist's perspective, enabling gamers to fight the spread of terrorism.
* New Weapons. New weapons and items including: M60 guns, LAW Rocket Launcher, Ballistic Shield and Pistol, Molotov cocktail, gas mask, and flares.
* Enhanced Multiplayer. Each of the new weapons and maps can be played in both single player and multiplayer modes. In game voice-capability and spectator mode are also included.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Counter-Strike: Condition Zero