Culpa Innata 2: Chaos Rising Screenshots
Momentum AS proudly announces the widely anticipated sequel to Culpa Innata and the continued adventures of Phoenix Wallis.
Welcome to the Resistance and the Dark World of...
Culpa Innata 2: Chaos Rising
In Culpa Innata, gamers first met a young ambitious peace officer, Phoenix Wallis. While investigating the murder of a World Union citizen, Vassily Bogdanov, she not only identified the murderer, but also discovered a strange Virtual Reality (VR) device at the heart of a vast criminal enterprise. One that began in the vast reaches of the Rogue States, reaching deeply into the World Union. At the end of Culpa 1, the success she had always craved was near. But life and events are rarely that simple. Faced with growing disillusions with the World Union, lingering questions about her past, and ultimately her future in this perfect society Phoenix arrives at a decisive point in her life. What of the mysterious Renovators and other strange events? And then there are the increasing nightmares, clouding her mind with unanswered questions about her past. What does it all mean?
Case closed? Not for this intrepid young woman.
Culpa Innata 2: Chaos Rising begins with Phoenix's journey to the heart of chaos and resistance, the Rogue States, armed by a deceptively simple mandate. Meet the Russian detective in charge of the case, take custody of the captured murderer and transport him to the World Union to face ultimate justice. But Phoenix is not the same young woman who started this investigation and what began in Adrianopolis follows a wild and unpredictable path to surprising conclusions.
Play as both Anatoly Pavlov, the cynical survivor of societal collapse and the disillusioned yet politically naive Phoenix Wallis. Deeply bound by mysterious events, Anatoly and Phoenix will encounter obstacles far more challenging than ever before, testing their courage, determination and wits as they seek the truth hidden beneath the worlds that they know.
At a Glance Game Features Include:
• Two playable characters with over 60 unique additional interactive characters
• Wide variety of plot logical challenges including: New & Unique Dialog-based, High Tech gadgetry, optional solves and Game-Wide integrated challenges
• Intuitive dialog system, featuring player directed branching paths
• Click and go character control, user-friendly mouse driven interface
• Interactive smart cursor, dedicated exits & Detailed Interactive map
• Gameplay Created In Game Journal & Hints Guide
• Non-linear gameplay: in-game actions affect future outcomes and give each player a unique experience
• Detailed optional player activities & side quests
• Intuitive choice driven game events
• Environmental 3D audio and sound effects
• Original sound track
• Alternate Endings
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Culpa Innata 2: Chaos Rising
More On GameRevolution