The Da Vinci Code Screenshots
Published by - 2K Games
Developed by - The Collective
Platforms - Current Generation Systems
Release Date - May 2006
The Da Vinci Code videogame is based on the highly-anticipated The Da Vinci Code film by Oscar™ winning director Ron Howard, which is based on Dan Brown’s best-selling novel.
Dan Brown’s critically-acclaimed book “The Da Vinci Code” is the best-selling novel of all time and has spent more than two years on the New York Times best-seller list. It has also been translated into 42 languages. To date, there are more than 38.6 million copies of the novel in print, averaging more than two million copies sold each month. For the first time the paperback will be released with 5 million copies shipping to stores the end of March.
While attempting to solve a murder, Harvard professor Robert Langdon and brilliant French cryptographer Sophie Neveu uncover a 2000-year-old conspiracy through clues encoded in paintings by Leonardo Da Vinci.
The Da Vinci Code takes you on a heart-pounding non-stop race through Paris and through time to find the truth and protect a secret that could shake the world.
In the game, players will be kept on the edge of their seat with suspense, discovery and survival as they guide Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu on their quest to solve a bizarre murder-mystery and uncover the ultimate treasure protected by an ancient secret society.
- Expands upon The Da Vinci Code universe by giving the player new experiences and locations not visited in the book or the film
- Solve mysteries and puzzles that go beyond anything you have seen or read. Elude danger and stay one step ahead of an enemy that will stop at nothing to protect their secret.
- Combines a unique blend of adrenaline-pumping stealth, frantic chases and combat, diversely cryptic puzzles, and exciting exploration.
- Explore detailed environments and discover hidden clues in world famous locations such as The Louvre, Westminster Abbey, St. Sulpice and more.
- Players must solve a wide variety of challenging physical and intellectual puzzles that will ultimately lead them to the resting ground of the Holy Grail.
- The game will appeal to the hard core fans of the book and movie by offering an experience faithful to the movie. In addition, it will also appeal to gamers who have enjoyed the movie but want new challenges.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about The Da Vinci Code
More On GameRevolution