Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Release Date: Summer 2006 (Arcade) / September 2006 (PlayStation®2)
Platform(s): Arcade / PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
Multiplayer: 1 - 2 Players + Online play
Brief Game Description:
The hottest revolution and bestselling video game in the music game category returns to its arcade roots with Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA, the first arcade version to be released in North America in 6 years. Following the arcade release, the game hits PlayStation®2 consoles in the fall. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA uses an enhanced hardware engine to deliver vibrant 3D backgrounds, cool music videos and crisp high-resolution graphics. On-screen dancers are displayed with animations that offer life-like realism. Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA is a brand new evolution in the DDR series and expands on every aspect of what made the original series innovative, fun and addictive.
• All-new arcade release of the DDR series for North America also hits the PlayStation®2!
• Online multiplayer and EyeToy support for the PlayStation®2 version
• Linking feature allows players to share data between the arcade and PlayStation®2 game
• Incredible song library featuring a wide variety of music and smash-hits
• Enhanced graphics engine delivers colorful 3D backgrounds, music videos, high-resolution graphics, realistic dancers
• New game modes aimed at beginner and expert players
• Learn how to play with the new voice assisted Tutorial Mode
• Put your dancing skills to the test with the new Battle Mode – counter opponent attacks and change the game in real-time
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA
More On GameRevolution