Dance Dance Revolution UNIVERSE Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Release Date: February 2007
Platform(s): Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft
Multiplayer: 1 - 4 Players
Brief Game Description:
The hottest revolution and bestselling video game in the music game category continues its long tradition of innovation and creativity with an entirely new game for the next-generation! Dance Dance Revolution UNIVERSE, exclusively designed for the Xbox 360, takes dancing to a whole new dance floor – offering features and options not possible until now. Dance Dance Revolution UNIVERSE is designed to be a “universal” DDR – a game that everyone can play and enjoy, including anyone with two left feet.
Key Game Features:
• Over 65 new songs, including songs and dance remixes exclusive for the Xbox 360
• New HOW TO PLAY, TRIAL and SUPER EASY modes aimed at first-time players and beginners
• All-new nonstop mega-mixes now offer “DJ continuous mixes” of multiple songs just like a real dance club
• New Relay mode lets friends and family play DDR like a marathon race, allowing players to switch off to other teammates and keep the dance party going all night long
• Enhancements to fan-favorite DDR modes and features, including Workout Mode, Edit Mode, Quest Mode, Party Mode and more!
• Xbox Live enabled online competitions, download new songs and dance steps, upload content, compete head-to-head, view internet ranking and more!
• New Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable song packs plus compatibility with all previous downloadable song packs from the DDR ULTRAMIX series of games
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dance Dance Revolution UNIVERSE
More On GameRevolution