Dance Factory Screenshots
Title: Dance Factory
Format: PlayStation 2
Release: Summer 2006
Set to really revolutionise the dance mat gaming phenomenon, Dance Factory is the world’s first dance mat game that enables players to personally choose the music tracks they want to groove to – from their own music CD collection! This incredible innovation means that your dance gaming is no longer limited to titles with pre-set track lists or music genres.
Load up Dance Factory on PlayStation 2, choose any music CD and watch as the game choreographs dance moves specifically for the track that you’ve chosen – live! Then, take to the dance mat stage and get your feet moving in time to the music. As well as making the moves, Dance Factory will also create animated background visuals to match the music style of your chosen track and bring your routine alive.
Dance Factory’s innovative beat recognition technology, developed exclusively for the title, ensures that for the first time a dance mat game can span across all music tastes; it works with everything from a classic disco track, to guitar rock, R&B, to most current dance anthem.
In addition to the unique ‘any CD’ concept, Dance Factory will unleash a whole load of different dance mat gaming modes – including Fitness, Endurance and Recorder. Plus, Dance Factory will also unlock digital music creatures that hide on each and every music CD and gets them dancing too!
Then there’s the unique Creature mode that unleashes your very own digital dancing companions! Dance Factory will provide the power for everyone to dance to the music they want when it launches May 16th, exclusively for PlayStation 2. Get with the groove and find out more online at www.codemasters.com/dancefactory
- Dance Factory is the world’s first dance game that generates dance moves from ANY music CD.
- The most accessible, fun dance game compatible with your whole CD collection.
- Backgrounds come alive in time to your own music with different styles.
- Create your own dance routines in Recorder mode and share with your friends.
- Multi play options including freestyle, battle and elimination tournament with up to 16 players.
- Plus many more exciting game modes including Fitness and Endurance.
- 5 licensed starter tracks to get you grooving.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dance Factory
More On GameRevolution