Dawn of Magic 2 Screenshots
Worms / Bracknell, 13th May 2009
Kalypso Media have today announced that they will be publishing the sequel to the highly successful action role-playing game Dawn of Magic. In Dawn of Magic 2 players will again have to save the world from the dreaded Legions of the Shadows. The sequel is set 10 years after Dawn of Magic. The fragile balance between the forces on Earth has disintegrated. The evil forces won’t leave Earth without a desperate struggle even after the death of the monstrous immortal Modo.
Time is pressing and you have little time to carry out your mission. Use your magical skills and the power of hard steel to defend yourself and save Earth. Are you ready to prevent an invasion by the Legions of Shadows? If so you must start another hazardous journey to the labyrinths of The Other World in Dawn of Magic 2?
- Comprehensive Action-Role-Playing
- Balanced wizardry system based on 12 schools of magic
- More than 100 spells that can be combined
- Dynamic combat mode using combos, skills and magic
- Dozens of different elaborated characters and monsters
- Advanced NPC system
- Multiple hazardous adventures and fascinating quests
- Atmospheric sounds, speech and music themes
Dawn of Magic 2 will be released this summer for a RRP of £29.99.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dawn of Magic 2
More On GameRevolution