Dead Space 2 Screenshots
In Dead Space™ 2, Isaac brings the terror to space. Players will take on bigger, scarier and more epic battles that will keep them on the edge of their seats. Delivering best-in-class sound design, visuals and action sequences, Dead Space 2 will bring the psychological thrills of deep space to a terrifying new level.
• Isaac 2.0 – In Dead Space 2, engineer Isaac Clarke is more prepared for battle having just survived a horrific experience aboard the USG Ishimura. Using his improved melee and stomp attacks, enhanced kenesis and stasis abilities, and equipped with new mining tools, players will unleash hell on the Necromorphs like never before. This time around, Isaac is calling the shots.
• Master the Terror – Dead Space 2 sets the standard for an action gaming experience with a renewed focus on the series’ signature epic horror moments. Wield a set of devastating new tools to bring the terror to space. Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space.
• The Sprawl – Caught in the middle of a horrific infestation that’s decimating a massive space city, Isaac will dismember, impale, and stomp his way across the Sprawl. Blast through the Church of Unitology, jet across the Solar Array, and infiltrate the CEC facility on the path to survival.
• New and Improved Zero-G – Fire up Isaac’s new suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before. Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat and physics-based puzzles with full 360â° movement.
• Online Multiplayer – For the first time in the franchise, players will be able to compete in 4v4 online multiplayer matches. Players can now strategically dismember their friends in the fight between the Necromorphs and the Humans. Which side will you choose?
• Objective-Based Multiplayer Maps – Join the fight in five objective-based campaign maps, each featuring a unique look and story objectives which are grounded in the Dead Space fiction. Play in all new locations throughout the Sprawl that can only be found in multiplayer and discover hidden details about them while playing through the single player game.
• Control the Necromorphs – Feel the true power of the Necromorphs and take control of the Spitter, Lurker, Puker or the Pack. Each of these gruesome monsters will have their own unique attacks, from melee to paired, to help them bring the terror to the Humans in many different forms. As you progress through the multiplayer game, players can unlock even stronger attack abilities to help them stalk, trap and devour the Humans.
• Team up as the Humans – You are no longer alone. Play the role of the Sprawl’s Security Force and team up in the fight against the Necromorphs. Equipped with an advanced Sprawl security suit, players can customize its look and select which weapons to bring into battle. Players will also have access to the one-of-a-kind stasis tool. Unlock new weapons and other suit items as you hone your skills in the multiplayer game.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dead Space 2