Death Jr. 2: Root of Evil Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Backbone Entertainment
Platform: PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system
Release Date: Fall 2006
Genre: Action Platformer
Multiplayer: 1-2 Players
Death, Jr., Pandora and all their twisted friends are back in an all-new game for the PSP system as they try to get out of another mess after accidentally releasing a powerful spirit. Teaming up for even more firepower, DJ and Pandora will take on a variety of possessed enemies as they progress through an adventure that seamlessly blends smooth platforming, intense combat, complex enemy AI and a unique sense of humor. Wireless cooperative play lets two players enjoy the game together, while new melee attacks and weapons make taking out the game’s army of evil minions even more satisfying.
- Control both DJ and Pandora, each with their own unique weapons and abilities
- Open-ended environments give players different ways of completing each level
- Dozens of new possessed enemies, such as robotic llamas, mutant mall security guards and an army of evil toys
- All-new melee attacks and powerful weapons to choose from, including the Flaming TP Thrower, Cherry Bomb Launcher and the enhanced C4 Hamster Mark II
- Enter Rage Mode to unleash Reaper Madness and Pandemonium on enemies
- Updated camera system lets players focus on the action
- Cooperative play as DJ and Pandora through local wireless connection
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Death Jr. 2: Root of Evil
More On GameRevolution