Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Backbone Entertainment
Platform: Nintendo DS™
Release Date: Spring 2007
Genre: Action Platformer
Multiplayer: 1-2 Players
Brief Game Description:
Death, Jr., Pandora and the crew are back in an all-new adventure for the Nintendo DS. In their school’s annual science fair, the gang gets into another mess as they accidentally unleash the all-powerful, all-evil Moloch and need to sort it all out before DJ’s dad finds out. Using the DS touch pad to execute cool scythe moves and switch between DJ and Pandora, it’s a twisted experience like no other on the Nintendo DS!
• Wicked storyline in a science fair gone wrong
• Play as DJ and Pandora, each with their own unique moves and style of play
• Collect money to upgrade weapons and attacks as DJ and Pandora make their way through crazy science fair exhibits
• Use the Nintendo DS touch screen to unleash vicious melee attacks and switch between DJ and Pandora in the heat of the action
• Two twisted mini-games playable a friend through local wireless connection
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom