Death to Spies Screenshots
Smersh is the Russian for "Death to Spies" and was the name of a set of counterintelligence departments in the Soviet Army formed during World War II. Their mission was to secure the rear of the active Red Army by arresting traitors, deserters, spies and criminal elements. During the war these agents became the main force combating the German intelligence service.
The game's main character is a captain in the 4th department of the Soviet counterintelligence service. He is a professional spy trained to execute dangerous operations on his own. During missions he will have to complete various tasks in the heart of enemy territory including stealing important documents, eliminating different enemy officers or high-ranking officials, kidnapping and sabotage.
Game missions are based on real historical events and operations which were executed by the military intelligence and counterintelligence during the war.
- Third-person stealth action which immerses the player into the atmosphere of World War II military intelligence operations
- Different types of missions based on real historical intelligence and counterintelligence operations
- Freedom to choose the way a mission is completed
- Extensive real-life indoor and outdoor locations
- A variety of different spy skills at the player's disposal such as sneak, hide, carry dead bodies, change clothes, mine objects, throw knives, sniping, picking locks, setting traps and many others
- Use different vehicles including cars and motorcycles
- Authentic weapons of World War II
- Advanced graphics engine
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Death to Spies
More On GameRevolution