Deep Space Nine Screenshots
Energized by an enhanced version of the Unreal Tournament engine, The
Fallen places the player at the heart of an exhilarating adventure.
Release Date: October 2000
- A sophisticated camera system takes third-person perspective gaming
to a higher plane, whether in close quarters or wide-open expanses.
- The Fallen utilizes a revolutionary multiple-character system
- giving the player three unique and compelling single player experiences
- as either Sisko, Kira or Worf.
- A custom-designed inverse kinetics and bones animation system provides
fluid and realistic character movements and interactions, while a
revolutionary facial animation system enables real-time lip synching
and heightened dramatic interaction between characters.
- Officially sanctioned by Paramount, The Fallen's digital
cast has been brought to life with the actual voices of Deep Space
- More than 10 new weapons, Federation issue and beyond, all with
multiple firing modes.
- Highly detailed architecture and intricate lighting techniques provide
cinematic ambience and mood. With three distinct character paths across
more than 30 unique, detailed maps, The Fallen transports the player
through rich, photo-realistic environments never before seen in any
Star Trek episode or motion picture.
- Opposition will come from more than 25 alien species, including
an all new race of bio-analogous creatures known as the Grigari.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Deep Space Nine
More On GameRevolution