Deer Hunter Tournament Screenshots
Platform: Xbox 360™, PC
Developer: SouthLogic Studios
Rating: Expected T for Teen
Launch Date: Fall 2008
Deer Hunter, the biggest hunting game franchise of all time, returns this fall when Atari, Inc. launches Deer Hunter Tournament for the PC and, for the first time, Xbox 360. By providing players with constantly updated worldwide club and built-in tournament opportunities, Deer Hunter Tournament is designed to create a massive network of Deer Hunter players who will regularly compete and communicate with fellow hunters.
• Built-in online tournament capability: First ever online hunting community that will provide players with constantly updated worldwide club and tournament opportunities;
• True-to-life animal behaviour: Animals see, smell, hear and even fight;
• Amazing special features: Bullet time, thermal scopes and ragdoll physics. Scout the area before hunting to set up blinds and tree stands;
• High quality art: Art and shaders show realistic looking animals and actions;
• Improved mechanics: Hunters sense, adrenaline mode and stealth to sight in and shoot elk, moose, red stag, mule, deer, cape buffalo, caribou, cougar, wild boar, kudu and grizzly bear;
• Master hunting strategies: Hunters can use glassing, stalking, tracking, long range shooting, baiting, stands and blinds;
• In depth tutorials: With nine in-depth tutorials, hunters can train to master hunting strategies;
• Dangerous game: Hunters will need to beware of dangerous game that will threaten and stalk the player until a final encounter where the player must use hunting skill to bring the game down.
For more information about Atari’s entire product line up please visit www.atari.com
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Deer Hunter Tournament
More On GameRevolution