Defender Chronicles II: Heroes of Athelia Screenshots
Returning to the glorious days of epic battle, players will take on the role of one of four unique heroes, each with their own unique abilities, and combine forces with Empire troops to survive endless waves of enemies. Masterful tacticians will collect artifacts to assist them on their quest to uphold the land and guide troops to effectively defeat deadly hordes to restore peace to the land
• Enroll to Be a Hero: Players can choose from four playable heroes, each with six distinct skills and eight unique abilities, to garrison the Empire in a variety of ways. Both heroes from the previous Defender Chronicles, the General (warrior) and Melwen (mage), will make their return, alongside newcomers Lovell (archer), the Athelian princess, and Elwyn (priest), the previous king of Athelia.
• Lead the Battalion: With up to 24 different unit types for players to command, Athelia defenders will enlist recruits, upgrade their ranks, and employ their troops to defeat enemies.
• Be Adventurous: With five different game modes and five difficulty levels available, Defender Chronicles II will challenge even the most veteran strategist while providing plenty of reasons to continue playing.
• Get Digging Already: Players can search for and collect hundreds of new artifacts to assist them in unlocking new levels, upgrades, and other features!
• Enhanced Gaming Experience: With all new graphics, comics, soundtracks, and voice-overs, Defender Chronicles II updates the series and aims to provide rookies and fans alike with a refreshed and polished look.
• Start Socializing: Game Center support means players will have the chance to topple their friends on the leaderboards. Defenders can also issue challenges in-game via email.
• It’s Only the Beginning: Defender Chronicles II will include a massive amount of content at launch, but there are plans to add even more! Players can expect to see future updates, which will include additional unit types and quests.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Defender Chronicles II: Heroes of Athelia