Deep within the Underworld, Demoniks rage against their hell-like slavery and are summoned to do the bidding of the humans brave, or foolhardy, enough to summon them. As a Demonik, you will stalk through various environments and perform the tasks of vengeance your summoner bids you to do. Many will stand in the way of your vengeance, but no one ever said causing pain and destruction would be easy. Luckily, you're extremely proficient at causing suffering. For every successful summoning, you will grow in power until you can finally break free from the chains that bind you. Soon, Earth will do your bidding and you will rule them all.
Developer: Terminal Reality Inc.
Tiger Hill Games
Platforms: Xbox ® next video game system, PC
Genre: 3rd Person Action/Horror
Release Date: 2006
Price / Rating: TBD / RP
Game Play Features:
- Master Horror writer, Clive Barker, to pen Demonik's story
- Wield over 25 deadly powers to maim, kill and wreak havoc, such as:
- Hellfire: Burn everything in sight and rain down fire from above
- The Devil's Hand: Grab and manipulate objects or humans before throwing them where you see fit
- Plague: Spread disease and leprosy amongst your targets. Body parts that fall off may contaminate others or even explode
- Swarm: Command swarms of locusts, scarabs and other varied creepy-crawlies and set them against your target; often only bones will remain
- Cheat death by possessing and taking control of any human character you encounter
- 10 massive levels from around the globe featuring objects to throw, impale upon and wreak havoc with
- Challenge your friends' mastery of their Demonik powers via Xbox Live death matches
- Demonik models created by world-famous Marvel artist David Finch (X-men, Avengers)
- Supports HDTV and Dolby 5.1 Surround sound
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Demonik
More On GameRevolution